Evaluation The short film I created focusses on the theme of growing up, I wanted to play on the cliché of a coming of age st ory and make my film so it isn’t completely clear if its satire or not. I liked the idea of creating a film where I would be the typical target audience . Films like; Lady Bird (2017), Sixteen Candles (1984) or Clueless (1995) all feature a teenage girl struggling w ith normal issues and are marketed towards the same ‘average teen girl’, thi s was the type of story I wanted to create. While starting the initial planning process for my film I had an idea of the visuals I wanted to create and editing style I wanted to try but was le ss clear about the actual storyline. I wanted my film to have a somewhat abstract feel to it, not necessarily following usual film conventions . I liked the idea of m ixing different styles of editing to create this concept....
Comments
Post a Comment